OREO SPIDER COOKIES:
- Double Stuff Oreo’s (the extra filling makes it easier to add your spider legs!)
- Black Licorice (you can use the thin string kind or the regular kind and just cut it in half and then into fourths like I did…makes the legs look fuzzy…more like a Teranchula — or at least I think it does)
- Yellow Frosting
- Red Hot Candies
- Twist open your Oreo Cookie.
- Lay licorice across the top of the side with the filling. Frost the other side with your yellow frosting and squish the cookie back together.
- Put two dabs of frosting on the top of your cookie and then stick on your Red Hot Eyes!!!
- Decorate your plates with hand drawn spider webs using a Permanent Marker.
This post is linked at: